Feather Sofa Cushions
Replacement-Feather-Wrapped-Foam-Cushions www.featherwrappedfoam.com. Over the years, we have made up thousands of replacement Feather Sofa cushions and Feather Wrapped Foam cushions. Upholstery cushions can be made up to any shape or size from your covers, templates or measurements. Our feather sofa cushions are filled to a medium/firm density as standard. They can also be loosely filled for that squashy look or filled rock solid for extra support. Each cushion has internal sections to minimise feather-shift. Please visit our website dedicated to Sofa Cushions www.featherwrappedfoam.com
We prefer to work from your existing covers to ensure a perfect fit. If you are unable to send us your covers then don't worry, we can work from your templates or measurements instead. Feather sofa cushions are usually made slightly larger than your outer covers for a snug fit.
- 1. You contact us with your measurements (or post your covers to our workshop)
- 2. We work out a price to make up your cushions before proceeding
- 3. When approved, we make up the cushions to your specification
- 4. We post them to you within 14 working days. Simple!
- We often get asked about replacement cushions for the Ikea Ektorp Sofa. Just contact us for a quote! We have also started to make Feather-Wrap Foam cushions which are excellent for larger seat cushions - minimal plumping/effort required.
Sample Sofa Cushion - £60.00
- Size: 24" x 24" x 4" deep (60cm x 60cm x 10cm)
- Filling: Duck Feather
- Density: Medium/Firm
All feather cushions need plumping regularly, especially feather seat cushions. The easiest way to plump up sofa cushions is to drop the cushion on to the floor from each side. Try and get as much air into them which helps to retain it’s shape and longevity. We do not recommend washing feather sofa cushions. Sponge any local soiling and dry thoroughly.